Skip to content

New Work

July 16, 2014




Ink, and in the first case, shellac, on Mylar. Both sides.


Post a comment
  1. July 17, 2014

    Mylar is a kind of drafting film. You can get it from most art supply places. Thanks for your comments Caroline!

  2. July 17, 2014

    Hello Anthea ! What is mylar, is it draft film? or another material ? where can we find it ?
    Thank you !!
    Your work is beautiful , always

  3. July 17, 2014

    Thanks, Cindy. It is.

  4. July 16, 2014

    I love the possibilities with frosted mylar! The ink plays well with the creamy color of the shellac in this case…looks like great fun!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: